Entering the System
The first system coaching competency that you will learn about is Entering the System.
- What is a systems agreement and why is it beneficial?
- What is needed in a coaching agreement?
- What can a coach do to create relationships and trust with a system?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to enter into working with a system in a way that enables you to better serve that system as a coach.
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.1.1)...explain how to create a system agreement that enables the system to work together and have healthy conflict.
- (2.1.2) ...describe how to create a coaching agreement that clarifies how the coach will work in partnership with the system.
- (2.1.3)...identifies effective methods of creating a relationship and trust with the system.
Your cart is empty