This professional coaching competency focuses on what you can do as a coach to help your client be aware of what they are learning from your coaching sessions.
- How can I support the insights that a client gains in a coaching session?
- Why is it important to allow the client to provide input on observations the coach makes?
- What can I do to help a client build off of what they learn in a session?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the learning objectives in this course, you will be better equipped to make observations and ask questions that encourage your clients to not only become aware of what is happening but to use that awareness for growth and personal development.
After completing all the components of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.7.1) ...describe inviting the client to explore what they are learning in a session.
- (1.7.2) ...explain the benefit of the coach sharing what they notice and seeking the client's input on that observation.
- (1.7.3) ...identify ways to invite the client to consider how to use new learning from the session.
Your cart is empty