The final professional coaching competency you will learn about has to do with the actions you help your client design, the goals they set, and how they can hold themselves accountable to those goals.
- Why should I check in with clients about their session and overall coaching goals?
- When does most of the client's progress towards their goals happen?
- What should clients consider when planning how to accomplish their goals?
- Why is it important for the client, not the coach, to hold themselves accountable?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the learning objectives in this course, you will be better equipped to support your clients reach their goals through checking in with the client, helping them consider what the path forward might look like, and working with them to develop their own methods of accountability.
After completing all the components of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.8.1) ...identify how to help clients explore how they are progressing towards their session goal.
- (1.8.2) ......explain checking in with clients about their overall goals.
- (1.8.3) ...describe assisting the client design what actions to take after a session in order in order to move towards their desired outcomes.
- (1.8.4) ...explain the importance of helping a client to consider their path forward, including, as appropriate, support mechanisms, resources, and potential barriers.
- (1.8.5) ...recognize ways to help the client best design their own methods of accountability.
Your cart is empty