The first professional coaching competency that you will learn about is asking transformational questions.
- What are transformational questions?
- What makes them impactful?
- How do I ask them in a way that promotes positive change in my clients?
Complete this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the learning objectives in this lesson, you will be better equipped to recognize transformational questions and ask them in a way that promotes change with your client.
After completing all the components of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.1.1) ...ask clear, direct, primarily open-ended questions, one at a time, at a pace that allows for thinking and reflection by the client.
- (1.1.2) ...identify that a coach’s questions are not leading (i.e. do not contain a conclusion or direction).
- (1.1.3) ...describe that a coach's questions are primarily transformational rather than transactional focused.
Your cart is empty