The second competency that you will learn is measuring results and value.
- Why is it important to measure the success and impact of coaching?
- How do I set measurable goals for coaching leaders?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will better understand how to work with leaders to define how to measure success and value, both for client and coach.
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (5.2.1)...explain the importance of measuring the success of coaching.
- (5.2.2)...distinguish between what is the client’s responsibility vs the coach’s responsibility, when it comes to success.
- (5.2.3)...describe helping leaders set measurable goals.
- (5.2.4)...list the benefits of building strategic awareness and strategies for how to do so.
- (5.2.5)...explain connecting agile behaviors to business results.
- (5.2.6)...recognize companies that have embraced qualities of predictability or complexity.
- (5.2.7)...explain realistic methods for evaluating the size of success from a coaching engagement.
- (5.2.8)...identify factors that contribute to the size of success.
- (5.2.9)...explain the importance of being courageous when discussing payment for your coaching services.
Your cart is empty