Designing Accountability in the System
The final system coaching competency that you will learn about is how to Design Accountability in the System.
- Why is it important for the system to hold itself accountable for the change it wants?
- What can an agile coach do to ensure that the system stays healthy after the coach leaves?
- What impact will a system see when it empowers every part of itself to be responsible for its actions?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to help a system be accountable for and to itself.
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.7.1) ...describe inviting the client system to design the methods of accountability it believes will be most beneficial and empowering to the system.
- (2.7.2) ...explain the reason for inviting a system to determine how it will be responsible for its own growth and change.
- (2.7.3) ...give examples of inviting systems to determine how it will empower every part of that system to own independent responsibility for its actions.
- (2.7.4) ...explain how to help a system explore how actions in one part of the system impact reactions in other parts.
- (2.7.5) ...identify ways to work with a system to encourage the creation of a healthy future beyond the coach’s engagement.
Your cart is empty