Managing System Change and Progress
The sixth systems coaching competency you will learn about is managing system change and progress.
- How is the behavior of reflection impactful for a system undergoing change?
- How can I help a system discover potential blockers to their goals?
- What is my role as a coach when it comes to the change a system is trying to make?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped for managing system change and progress
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.6.1) ...list ways to invite a system to reflect on the change it is incorporating and adapt direction or methods for incorporating change into the system.
- (2.6.2) ...describe helping a system to design short and long term goals.
- (2.6.3) ...give examples for how to help a system design a plan for accomplishing goals.
- (2.6.4) ...describe how to help a system identify impediments or potential blockers to the desired changes and to determine how they will respond as these challenges arise.
- (2.6.5) ...recognize ways to a system might manage change, communication, and gathering feedback from within the system.
- (2.6.6) ...give examples of a coach inviting the system periodically reflect on progress and adapt goals, plans, and methods as needed.
Your cart is empty