Conflict in the System
The fifth systems coaching competency that you will learn about is conflict in the system.
- Why does a coach need to be comfortable working with conflict?
- How can healthy conflict help a system discover ideas and solutions?
- Why is every voice in the system important?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to recognize conflict in the system.
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.5.1) ...identify healthy conflict and ways to encourage it within the system.
- (2.5.2) ...describe how to use healthy conflict to bring out the best ideas and solutions in a system.
- (2.5.3) ...explain the importance of encouraging every voice of the system to be heard as well as holding a neutral stance regarding their input.
- (2.5.4) ...recognize that each voice of the system is neither positive nor negative, rather they all contain information that is important to the system.
Your cart is empty