Empowering the System
The forth systems coaching competency that you will learn about is how to empower the system.
- Why should change happen at a sustainable pace?
- Why should the whole system be at the forefront of a coach's mind when approaching change?
- How is empowerment impacted by a coach who views their client as being broken or in need of fixing?
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to help empower the system.
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.4.1) ...list ways to reflect to a client their stated areas of strength and desired improvement areas.
- (2.4.2) ...explain why a coach supports their client to incorporate change at a sustainable and consumable pace.
- (2.4.3) ...describe the importance of maintaining a systems perspective.
- (2.4.4) ...identify opportunities that help a client to determine and prioritize desired improvements and changes.
- (2.4.5) ...recognize the client system to be fully competent, undamaged, resourceful, and not in need of being fixed by the coach.
Your cart is empty