Observing the System
The second Systems Coaching Competency that you will learn about is observing the system.
- Why is it important to be able to identify the roles in a system?
- How can I help a system understand and work with their roles?
- What is important about identifying rank and privilege when observing a system?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to observe the system.
Learning Competency Statements
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (2.2.1) …identify the outer roles in a system.
- (2.2.2) ...identify the inner roles in a system.
- (2.2.3) …identify hidden roles in a system.
- (2.2.4) …describe how to help systems understand how to work with outer roles.
- (2.2.5) …describe how to help systems understand how to work with inner roles.
- (2.2.6) …describe how to help systems understand how to work with hidden roles.
- (2.2.7) …explain deep democracy and the importance of ensuring that all voices in the system have representation.
- (2.2.8) …identify rank and privilege and describe ways to work with these in a system.
Your cart is empty