The fifth competency related to being a professional coach is having a coaching presence.
- What is a coaching presence?
- How does my curiosity about the client impact the coaching relationship?
- Why is it important to not just support the client but let them own their responses and learning?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to evaluate how your presence as a coach supports the client's opportunity to grow.
After completing all the components of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.5.1) ...describe what it means to be observant, empathetic, and responsive.
- (1.5.2) ...discuss exhibiting curiosity with the intent to learn more.
- (1.5.3) ...describe how to support the client in choosing what happens.
- (1.5.4) ...identify how to invite the client to respond in any way to the coach's contributions and explain accepting the client's response.
- (1.5.5) ...explain playing back the client's expressed possibilities for them to choose from.
- (1.5.6) ...explain how to encourage the client to formulate his or her own learning.
Your cart is empty