The fourth professional coaching competency is all about developing trust. As a coach, you have both the privilege and the opportunity to enter into a meaningful relationship with your clients. Like with all relationships, trust is a foundational component that allows for positive growth and sustainability to happen.
- How do I create an environment that fosters trust?
- What roles do respect, support, and acknowledgment play in the coaching relationship?
- How does the perception I have of my client impact their ability to trust me?
Continue through this course and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the tasks in this course, you will be better equipped to identify barriers you might have in yourself and your approach that prevents genuine trust from developing in a coaching relationship.
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.4.1) ...acknowledge the client's work in the coaching process.
- (1.4.2) ...recognize how to respect the client's work in the coaching process.
- (1.4.3) ...explain how to express support for the client.
- (1.4.4) ...describe how to challenge the client.
- (1.4.5) ...identify and reflect on the client's progress.
- (1.4.6) ...express that the client is fully competent, undamaged, resourceful. and not in need of fixing.
Your cart is empty