This third professional coaching competency is focused on the coaching agreement and how to use it as a tool for working with clients.
- What is a coaching agreement?
- What is the difference between a coaching session agreement and a coaching relationship agreement?
- How do coaching agreements help a client achieve their long-term goals?
Continue through this chapter and you will be able to answer these questions and more.
By accomplishing the learning objectives in this lesson, you will be better equipped to reach the client's measure of success through developing coaching agreements.
After completing all the components of this course, you will be able to...
- (1.3.1) ...help the client identify, or reconfirm, what they want to accomplish.
- (1.3.2) ...define, or reconfirm, with the client measures of success.
- (1.3.3) ...identify what is important or meaningful to the client about what they want to accomplish.
- (1.3.4) ...help the client define what the client believes they need to address or resolve in order to achieve what they want to accomplish.
- (1.3.5) ...continue towards the client's stated outcomes unless the client expresses otherwise.
- (1.3.6) ...develop a coaching relationship agreement as well as a coaching session agreement with the client.
Your cart is empty