Welcome to Path to Coaching Module 4, Sustainability Competencies. This is a Scrum Alliance® Labs program built to help deliver sustainability competencies needed by Agile Coaches who want to broaden and deepen their skill and awareness.
Audience: Existing and aspiring agile coaches, including Scrum Masters, who want to broaden and deepen their coaching skills and awareness.
Note: This is NOT a certification program.
This course is worth 3 SEU credits.
LEARNING COMPETENCY OBJECTIVES
Chapter 1 - Developing Competence in Others
- 4.1.1 Coach understands and demonstrates competence in Mentoring Individuals
- 4.1.2 Coach understands and demonstrates competence in Mentoring Groups
- 4.1.3 Coach has a method of working with individuals and systems to Develop an Improvement Plan
- 4.1.4 Coach has a strategy for Developing a continuous growth program in a client organization
Chapter 2 - Self Development
- 4.2.1 Coach understands the role of Formal Learning and embraces it for themselves and for clients
- 4.2.2 Coach understands the role of Informal Learning and embraces it for themselves and for clients
- 4.2.3 Coach understands the purpose of Community Engagement and embraces the concept for themselves and clients
- 4.2.4 Coach understands and demonstrates the importance of Working with a Mentor both for themselves and for their clients
Chapter 3 - Establishing Communities of Practice (CoP)
- 4.3.1 The coach assists the client to Identify the right focus for CoP or continuous development programs
- 4.3.2 The coach assists the client to effectively attract the right audience to an internal CoP or other continuous development programs
- 4.3.3 The coach assists the client by demonstrating what a healthy CoP, or other continuous development program, can be
- 4.3.4 The coach supports the client by building competence within the client organization to support their own growth independent from the coach
- 4.3.5 The coach supports the clients long term growth by Transferring Ownership of the CoP or continuous development programs to the client to maintain
Chapter 4 - Establishing a Continuous Learning and Growth Culture
- 4.4.1 Coach Identifies and creates momentum for establishing a continuous learning and growth culture
- 4.4.2 Coach empowers and encourages the client to take ownership of its own continuous learning and growth journey
- 4.4.3 Coach supports and mentors the client in ways to best develop a continuous learning and growth culture within the organization
Your cart is empty