Welcome to Path to Coaching Module 3, Agile Scaling Competencies. This is a Scrum Alliance® Labs program built to help teach the Scaling competencies needed by Agile Coaches who want to broaden and deepen their skill and awareness.
Audience: Existing and aspiring agile coaches, including Scrum Masters, who want to broaden and deepen their coaching skills and awareness.
Note: This is NOT a certification program.
This course is worth 2 SEU credits.
LEARNING COMPETENCY OBJECTIVES
Chapter 1 – Scaling Appropriateness
- 3.1.1 Coach can identify when scaling is necessary and explain why or why not
- 3.1.2 Coach can identify and communicate Pre-requisites to scaling
Chapter 2 - Scaling Models and Frameworks
- 3.2.1 Coach can demonstrate a high-level understanding of at least two scaling frameworks that might be useful to help the client solve challenges related to scaling agile in the organization
- 3.2.2 Coach can identify general scaling practices and methods that can be helpful without adding the overhead of the entire scaling framework when necessary
Chapter 3 - Facilitation at Scale
- 3.3.1 Coach demonstrates competence using Large Group Facilitation Techniques
- 3.3.2 Coach demonstrates Facilitating from a Coaching Stance
- 3.3.3 Coach understands how to utilize various methods of Scaling themselves as Agile Coach to impact the client organization
Your cart is empty